So as you all know I’ve been ridiculously sick this past week. As a result, I’ve enjoyed eating my food in liquid form. Ughhhh hate being sick, but when it yields recipes such as brownie batter dip, it might not be so terrible after all. I wanted my skinny girl brownies so badly this week but just didn’t have the chew capacity so I invented a way for all that chocolatey goodness to get in ma face with out much effort other than licking my spoon. Guhhh this is good, and it is so randomly healthy you really can eat the entire thing in one sitting sans guilt. Cheers to my recovery and my new favorite healthified quote unquote, indulgence.
Brownie Batter Dip
(serves 6 – or maybe one or two if you man this solo out the fridge)
- 1 can no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 package of Mori Nu Lite Silken Firm Tofu (about 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Maple Syrup (if you are opposed sub for any other liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 3 hefty shakes of white powdered KAL stevia (obviously adjust this to your sweet preference)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Put all of the ingredients in a food processor.
Mix until smooth.
Nutrition Facts: (per serving per 6 people) 89 calories, 2.1 g fat, 5.7 g protein, 5.1 g fiber, 0.7 g sugar
Yesssssssssssssssss. Who knew eating brownie batter dip could be the cure all for any ailment? Or maybe I just want to attribute my new found visual abilities to this choco-wow dip. Either way, I know what I’m having for dessert tonight.
Your Vegan Girlfriend