Yesterday morning I woke up craving chocolate like woah. I needed to satisfy my sweet tooth but not send my blood sugar levels into a crazy spin first thing in the morning. So what’s your vegan girlfriend to do? Make guilt-free chocolate pancakes duhhhh! These pancakes are gluten-free, sugar-free, added fat (oil) free, and of course vegan, but completely and utterly lick the plate good. I promise once you make these you will swear you are eating breakfast for dessert.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Pancakes
- 4 Tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pancake Mix (any flour will work here)
- 2 Tablespoons Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dropper full Kal stevia or more to taste
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
Mix together the dry ingredients. Then add the wet.
Mix together and make your pancakes!
I made three pancakes.
I ate these with maple syrup and died and went to Ghirardelli heaven.
Here’s the unbelievable nutritional info for the entire batch of these pancakes.
Nutritional Info: 153 calories, 4.5 g fat, 2.5 g sugar, 3.7 g protein
AMAZING!!! And amazingly delicious. So amazingly delicious I made them again for dessert last night. Guess it was just that kind of day. Hell what day isn’t worthy of having chocolate for breakfast and not feeling guilty about it. That my friends, is a happy Friday.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Your Vegan Girlfriend