Santa Monica, CA 90405
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
- Mon-Fri 7 am – 7 pm
- Sat-Sun 8 am – 5 pm
- When you walk in it’s almost overwhelming how many options there are.
- They have a ton of vegan soups, every veggie, bean, and general topping under the sun, as well as a plethora of vegan protein options. I tend to stay away from soy on a daily basis but their peanut braised tofu is off the chain amazing. Being the pb freak I am, if any dish has this ingredient I’m pretty much sold. Their “turkey” salad is soy free, made with brazil nuts, and is equally as good if not better. Try both.
- After laboriously mulling over my choices and creating the perfect masterpiece for a good half an hour, my salad was complete!!
- Andddddddd I ate it all. Surprise? Negatory.
- I highly highly recommend you check this gem out. In the age of self serve and DIY everything, who doesn’t love a healthy, delicious, and somewhat guilt free twist!!!
- Your Vegan Girlfriend